Monday, March 16, 2015

California...

There are so many reasons to love California...
And when I say that, I don't mean economically or politically. That's a whole different ball game.
But California, in my travel-ignorance, is one of the most beautiful places in the world!
 
If you like the beach, California's got it.
If you like mountains, California's got it.
If you like rocks, California's got it.
If you like desert, California's got it.
If you like trees galore, California's got the largest tree in the world.
 
My point is: there's something for everyone in this beautiful state!
Though I haven't been to half the places I want to go in California, the views I've had the privilege of witnessing are stunning:

Yosemite National Park,
the Redwoods,
the Seqouias,
the Sierra Nevada,
Monterey Bay,
San Francisco,
the towns that place you back in time, like Columbia and old Sacramento,
and that beautiful coast that makes you want to stare for ages!!!
 
And let's be honest, there aren't many things more relaxing than sitting on the sand and listening to those waves. Best part of California beaches is that it's not cold in off seasons, but not full of people like in the summer... it's blissful!
 
If you haven't added California to your travel list yet, do so!! You won't regret it.

Why do you love Cali?
 
B


No comments:

Post a Comment