Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hello from B!

This is B sister!

We started a blog to share with the world our thoughts on random and most varied topics we think about in our daily lives.

Since we're opposites, I'll let you in on some of my interests...

Favorite music
SARA BAREILLES. I am completely into Sara at the moment. Surprisingly, this is one of the few things my sister and I share... How can you not be a fan of hers?? :D
I like jazz, contemporary, blues, Brazilian music (MPB-Musica Popular Brasileira), acapella music, classical, and some soft/pop rock.

Favorite books
I'm not a huge reader... I enjoy a book when it catches my attention within the first 20 pages. Otherwise... it takes a while to finish. But some of my favorites are (in no particular order):
The Desire of Ages,
The Great Gatsby,
Pride and Prejudice,
The Help, 
and I'm totally into Ben Carson's books at the moment: Think Big, and You Have A Brain.

Some of my blogs will be book reviews... Stay tuned!

Favorite movies
Again, in no order:
Gifted Hands,

Son of God,
Listen to Your Heart,
The Great Debaters,
God's Not Dead,
The Double.
I will blog about some of these... Stay tuned!

General interests
- I love music. My biggest attention in music is towards choir music. It doesn't even have to be a choir... Acapella groups amaze me! I love close harmonies! But I'll blog about that later... You guessed it: Stay tuned!
- I've been very passionate about education for a while now. Not just for myself, but I seek to know what's going on with education systems across the globe. It interests me, and I think it should interest everyone!
- I have an adventurous spirit that is yet to adventure... The world awaits me! South America, Europe - West and East, Africa, Australia, they all await me! Yes, these dreams will turn into blogs! :)
- I am a huge nerd. A big science nerd. I love micro things. Micro-anything interests me: bacteria, viruses, processes that go on in our bodies, the little (and big) muscles that are moving your hands to scroll right now... I am amazed!!
- I love languages and I wish I could speak every single one of them. I LOVE being able to speak in 2 or 3 different languages a single conversation. It's the coolest thing!
- And food. Who doesn't like food?

So voilĂ , a little sh-peal on moi! That kind of rhymed... ;)

Stay tuned for the revealing of the other sister!

Have a beautiful day/night/evening, world! <3

B sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment