Monday, April 20, 2015

A Late Hello From the Little Sister!

To those who were anticipating my introduction, I am so very sorry. I tend to put off these things until the last minute.

Also, my sister accidentally deleted my previous post. THANKS, B. YOU'RE THE BEST. Just kidding, I forgive you.

Anyway, I sincerely hope you enjoy reading our posts. I plan on addressing various topics in mine, including (but not in any way limited to):
Music
Reading/Writing/Books
Interesting experiences
Cats
Procrastination
My interesting/strange quirks

A few things about me:
  • I love reading, and I'm a fast reader. I haven't picked up an actual book lately, but I'll get around to it. I can't stay away for too long. And besides, I read things every day... just not necessarily books.
  • I speak two languages, but I'm currently learning another one... and I hope to learn at least two more in my lifetime.
  • Hello! Oh... was that late? Well, I warned you in the title.
  • I love animals. They are just so fascinating! They took up a huge chunk of my time when I was younger. I researched so much about them and pestered B with all my newly acquired knowledge. You can ask her. She remembers.
  • I am an introvert. I'd rather hang out in the park alone than to have a movie night with friends.
  • I play the clarinet, bass clarinet, flute, and I am learning the piano. I hated playing the clarinet.
  • I love writing. I usually try to write/type something every day.
Thank you for reading this. I really do appreciate it :)

~ Effie

No comments:

Post a Comment